Penguino – MAMWLExx Breakout Board
This repo contains all the necessary design and fabrication files for the Move-X’ MAMWLExx based Penguino STM32WL breakout board.
MAMWLExx is a very tiny low power radio module, which can be easily integrated into any PCB to enable it for wireless communication. It measures only 15x16mm and features 52 pins out of which 38 are multi-purpose GPIOs.
- STM32WLE5JB Wireless SoC
- ARM Cortex M4 ultra-low-power MCU
- Integrated SX1262 RF transciever
- Frequency range: 150 MHz to 960 MHz.
- Modulation: LoRa®, (G)FSK, (G)MSK and BPSK
- Transmitter power: programmable up to +22 dBm
- 4 layers, 1.6mm thickness
- 6mil trace/clearance
- 0.3mm drill