Wireless Accelerometer SHM
The Move Accelerometer SHM can measure the acceleration of the point where it is installed, on the three axes, with high resolution. All of these Accelerometers SHM can be perfectly synchronised with each other. Thanks to this feature it is possible to measure the Vibration Frequencies and carry out a Modal Analysis of the structure. Like other devices, it is full wireless, and the battery lasts for years, in relation to the transmission frequency (timed and/or by threshold exceeding). The move SHM Accelerometer also integrates a temperature sensor inside.
This device is the next and updated version of the Triaxial Acceleration Monitoring sensor. It’s the SHM Accelerometer, an extremely precise three-axis wireless sensor, capable of synchronizing data samples with all the other Accelerometers SHM in the system. Wireless synchronized sampling is a very important feature that gives many benefits during structural monitoring. Thanks to this feature it is possible to carry out the Modal and Vibrational Analysis of any type of structure. Sample rates are variable and remotely configurable. The SHM Accelerometer also maintains the classic activation threshold operation. The battery-powered device has an operating autonomy of up to 8 years and it also has a temperature sensor.
The wireless SHM Accelerometers transmit accurate readings from the site via the LoRaWAN wireless communication protocol via a gateway. You can view and interact with your data online using the Move Cloud Platform.
- Triaxial wireless acceleration sensor
- Wireless synchronized and scheduled sampling operation
- Relative synchronization 500 μs
- Activation threshold operation
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Extremely simple installation with versatile mounting options
- Ultra low noise performance
- Resolution of 15bit (31.25μg, 62.5μg, 125μg), accuracy of ± 62.5 μg and range ± 0.512g, ± 1.024g, ± 2.048g
- Built-in long-life battery
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Firmware is remotely upgradeable over the air via the gateway, reducing costly site visits
|Activation threshold mode:||Acquisition of 1024 triaxial acceleration samples subsequent to exceeding the activation threshold set by the user. Acquisition of the temperature in correspondence of each event.|
|Planned acquisitions mode|
|Acquisition of 8192 triaxial acceleration samples with a fixed rate set by the user (every 1, 2, 6, 12, 24 hours), synchronized between all sensors. Acquisition of the temperature at each event.|
|Custom Operation Software:||It is possible to request custom features that the client deems necessary for their business.|
|Sample Rate:||40Hz - 80Hz - 160Hz - 320Hz - 640Hz
All derived from a 4 kHz sampling by means of downsampling
|Absolute synchronization:||± 5 seconds|
|Relative Synchronization (Modal Analysis):||500 μs|
|Technology:||MEMS technology - Triaxial|
|Acquisition of:||Acceleration and Temperature|
|Resolution:||15bit (31.25μg, 62.5μg, 125μg)|
|Range:||± 0.512g, ± 1.024g, ± 2.048g|
|Noise Density:||22.5 μg/√Hz|
|SAMPLE RATE||BANDWIDTH (-3dB)||THRESHOLD ACQUISITION DURATION||PLANNED ACQUISITION DURATION|
|Radio channel:||LoRaWAN communication protocol|
|Radio channel frequency:||ISM 868Mhz|
|Link coverage:||1km (line of sight with the Gateway)*|
|Battery:||1 lithium battery type “D” 19Ah 3.6V|
|Dimensions:||75 x 80 x 57 mm|
|Case material:||Alloy GD-AlSi12|
|Corrosion resistance:||>1000 hours in salt spray|
|Method:||Two-point mounting using screws and plugs
|Site:||Fixing on wall, on ceiling or ground|
|Operating mode||Estimated service life|
|Activation threshold||2 years*|
|Planned acquisitions||3 years*|
* Wireless coverage of the device may vary depending on the scenario.
* Service life is calculated based on the typical scenario, maybe shortened when operating in extreme conditions.
Easy installation of the Move wireless monitoring system
The installation of an entire wireless sensor system on site is quick and easy: simply mount each device with at least two screws on the structure you want to monitor and power the LoRaWAN Gateway. You can configure the entire system remotely, before, during or after installation, using your laptop or tablet. After assembly and setup, the Move wireless monitoring system will start measuring and you can start monitoring remotely.
Operation of the Move wireless monitoring system
The wireless sensor system automatically communicates the measurement data via LoRaWAN with the on-site Gateway which in turn sends the received data via 4G or LTE to the online servers. The Move Cloud Platform is the cloud-based web tool that allows you to access, view and export your measurement data and configure the settings of the entire sensor system. You can access the Move Cloud Platform 24/7 from any location or device around the world. One of the main advantages of the Move Cloud Platform is that it offers remote access to measurement data and allows remote configuration of all installed sensors. This saves time and labor. In addition, you can analyze the measurement data using processing algorithms included in the service. Perform complex calculations, correlations and analyzes automatically and effortlessly. With the touch of a button, you can export measurement data in CSV format. You can also easily configure alerts to multiple recipients who will receive threshold cross notifications via email.
- Easily install the entire system on the structure without the use of wiring.
- Configure all wireless sensors quickly and remotely.
- View real-time measurement data wherever you are, on any device, 24/7.
- Process the data collected through the implemented algorithms.
- Constantly monitors the operating status and signal quality of the system remotely.
- Customize your alarm notifications and receive overrun notifications by email.
- Optionally, you can integrate data on your platform using an MQTT bridge, FTP or through API calls.