Wireless Dynamic Displacement Sensor
Move Solutions Dynamic Displacement Sensor (DDS) is a wireless device designed to remotely monitor structural dynamic displacement and frequencies that occur when infrastructures are subjected to dynamic forces such as strong winds, machinery operation, heavy traffic or earthquakes. The device can be set up and managed remotely via Move Solutions IoT Platform.
The Dynamic Displacement Sensor is a wireless device that remotely monitors the dynamic displacement and the frequencies of infrastructures.
The dynamic displacement measures the quick displacement of a structure due to dynamic forces, during events such as strong winds, machinery operation, heavy traffic or earthquakes, and it is typically represented as a distance in millimetres (mm). The frequencies measure the rate at which a structure vibrates or oscillates when subjected to dynamic forces, and they are expressed in Hertz (Hz).
The data collected is visible via Move Solutions IoT Platform, where each sensor can also be configured, allowing users to remotely set and change specific thresholds according to their needs. When the amplitude surpasses this threshold, the sensor records and transmits vital information, covering the 10 seconds leading up to the event and 20 seconds thereafter. This comprehensive dataset is essential for in-depth analysis.
- Wireless dynamic displacement sensor
- Remote monitoring
- Uniaxial measurements parallel to the gravitational axis (Z) or to the perpendicular axis (X or Y)
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Extremely easy installation
- Ultra low noise performance
- Resolution of 0.012mm, 0.024mm;
- Shift accuracy of ±0,01 mm
- Range of ± 1.5 mm, ± 3mm
- Built-in long-life battery
- Waterproof rating IP67
|Batteries||2 LiSOCl2 batteries (suggested: EVE ER34615PHR4)|
|Battery Connector||JST PHR-4|
|Radio Coverage||1 km in line of sight with gateway|
|Maximum radiated power||< +16 dBm|
|Transmission Frequency||868 MHz in EU and UK,
902 MHZ in US and Canada
|Orientation||Horizontal (code DECK002-H)
Vertical (code DECK002-V)
|Displacement range||± 1.5 mm, ± 3mm|
|Displacement resolution||0.012 mm (range ± 1.5 mm), 0.024 mm (range ± 3mm)|
|Sampling frequency||50 Hz|
|Number of samples for each acquisition||1600|
|Acquisition duration||32 seconds per event (12 seconds before trigger and 20 seconds after trigger)|
|Bandwidth (-3dB)||0.7 – 15 Hz|
|Battery life||2 years with 5 events acquired every hour|
|Installation options||Wall mount, ceiling mount, floor mount|
|Installation mode||2x mounting screw and anchors|
|Dimensions (with plate and antenna)||165 x 97 x 145 mm|
* Wireless coverage of the device may vary depending on the scenario.
* Battery life may shorten when operating in extreme temperatures.
Easy installation of Move Solutions wireless monitoring system
The installation of an entire wireless sensor system on site is quick and easy: simply mount each device with at least two screws on the structure you want to monitor and power the LoRaWAN Gateway. You can configure the entire system remotely, before, during or after installation, using your laptop or tablet. After assembly and setup, the Move Solutions wireless monitoring system will start measuring and you can start monitoring remotely.
Operation of Move Solutions wireless monitoring system
The wireless sensor system automatically communicates the measurement data via LoRaWAN with the on-site Gateway which in turn sends the received data via 4G or LTE to the online servers. The Move Solutions IoT Platform is the cloud-based web tool that allows you to access, view and export your measurement data and configure the settings of the entire sensor system. You can access the Move Solutions IoT Platform 24/7 from any location or device around the world. One of the main advantages of the Move Solutions IoT Platform is that it offers remote access to measurement data and allows remote configuration of all installed sensors. This saves time and labor. In addition, you can analyze the measurement data using processing algorithms included in the service. Perform complex calculations, correlations and analyzes automatically and effortlessly. With the touch of a button, you can export measurement data in CSV format. You can also easily configure alerts to multiple recipients who will receive threshold cross notifications via email.
- Easily install the entire system on the structure without the use of wiring.
- Configure all wireless sensors quickly and remotely.
- View real-time measurement data wherever you are, on any device, 24/7.
- Process the data collected through the implemented algorithms.
- Constantly monitors the operating status and signal quality of the system remotely.
- Customize your alarm notifications and receive overrun notifications by email.
- Optionally, you can integrate data on your platform using an MQTT bridge, FTP or through API calls.