Webinar – Building for the Future: Smart Solutions for Construction and Building Monitoring
North American Sales Director
Building for the Future: Smart Solutions for Construction and Building Monitoring
Join Amber Brown, North American Sales Director of Move Solutions, in this informative webinar as she shares her insights and expertise on the applications of a Smart Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) system in the construction and building industry.
The construction and building industry are facing many challenges in ensuring the safety and longevity of structures, and Smart SHM can provide the solution.
Move Solutions low-cost, small and easy-to-install sensors combined with a user-friendly platform will allow you to monitor your infrastructures in real-time, remotely access data about their health 24/7, detect potential structural issues early, and take preventive actions to avoid costly repairs and downtime.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- what is a Smart Structural Health Monitoring system and how it works;
- why Move Solutions’ SHM systems is revolutionising the construction and building industry;
- how to choose the right sensors and how to set them up to remotely monitor your infrastructures in real-time;
- how to reduce surveying costs and improve safety by using a real-time wireless monitoring system;
- the benefits of early detection and preventive maintenance;
- success stories from Move Solutions’ clients in the construction and building industry.
Whether you are a building owner, construction manager, or engineer, this webinar is for you. Join us to learn from the industry experts and discover how Smart SHM solutions can help you ensure the safety and longevity of your infrastructures.
Amber Brown, North American Sales Director.
Thursday, April 06, 2023 – 10AM (PT) – 1PM (ET) – 7PM (CET)